Monday, February 26

The 100th Post

Forever is probably the shortest duration of time. –

Have u ever caught the whiff of a passerby’s perfume, which made you stop in your tracks – because it’s a fragrance so close to your heart. Did you search for the owner you knew so well, only to discover that it’s been stolen by a total stranger. Were you also betrayed by your senses?

Have you ever gone so far down memory lane that you can’t remember how you got there? Did you manage to find your way out? Did you want to?

I have. Several times. Sometimes I came out smiling; others, biting my tongue to hold them within.

And you?

3 comments:

TS said...

100, wow!

I'm not even half-way there.

Good to have you back Iksha, always great visiting this space!

sherene said...

looking forward to the next 100. and more.
:)

iksha said...

TS,
Thanks :) It's good to be back.

Sherene,
Let's see when I run out of babbling! How goes it?