Wednesday, October 11

Do you only wanna dance?

So I didn’t reward myself with the promised latte – even if I finished all the work before dropping dead asleep! I’m saving it for when I desperately need it. I woke up in a total daze – walking about the house, doing things out of habit, without being consciously aware of what they were and why.

It’s been a long day – and I’m too exhausted to do anything! Salsa was awesome, the high point of the week. The music, the energy & the freedom – one can’t wish for more, after a stress-packed day that robs your spirit otherwise. By the time I get home, every muscle in my body is sore – but I return with a huge smile on my face. A tired, but content one. Life feels a little less empty, and a lot more colorful with just one dance class.

Otherwise, I am a bit disillusioned. No wait, deranged. Okay, maybe just overwhelmed.

Whatever it is, I’m not going to figure out right now. I’m going to let this tired soul sleep – and kick some ass tomorrow!

3 comments:

Aesa said...

salsa makes everythin wonderful! i agree! =)

now go have that latte!

Shishir said...

now tht's wat i call living up..!!, or is it that someone overwhelemed u with the idea of the other side of the 'coin' ;) ....nd gg by wat u said i definitely think that a day is not complete unless u feel like dropping dead on ur bed after the work...

nd indeed sometimes small and unimportant things make a big and tangible difference in ur life style and ur outlook...

watever it is, I somehow hav developed a penchant for ur writings...be it a cold and reclusive one or a happy, jovial and inspiring one such as this...

gud luck nd wish u enough...
keep writing.. :)

iksha said...

Aesa,
Yes m'am! :) I miss going dancing! :(

Shishir,
Thanks for the wishes