Monday, March 13

Stupid Pointless Post

Mid term on Friday. Pheww, I thought it would never be over.

Caught up with friends after what seemed like ages. Bomb of a time.

Bummed around all of Saturday. Conveniently neglected FYP. Liberating.

Watched Capote. Painstakingly Slow. Serious. Brilliant. Except for at times. Surprised at myself for liking it.

Philip Seymour Hoffman ( I love the way his complete name sounds) got the oscar for this? Was he that good? Well, good enough I suppose.

Still disturbed by the hanging scene. Yes, I take things to heart. Its silly.

Left abruptly.

Lazed in bed till absolutely had to get up. Went to lab, to ease the guilty conscience. No results.

Late late lunch, waffle and ice cream. Oh come on, it’s a Sunday. Deserved the ice cream. Lavaa Brownie. Yummm

Accidental Siesta. In my defense, I was just lying down.

Long night as Fac. Of Science. Creepy lab. Supposed to keep a friend company, and study.

Watched Apprentice instead. (Clay got fired, mwahahhaa)

Read Blogs.

Found out I'd missed an important Birthday. Crap Crap Crap. I am such a horrible friend.

Dinner past midnight.

Sometimes, I should not try.

Let it Be.

Forgotten how to write full, coherent sentences.

Weekend Over.

Oh fuck! When! How!

No comments: