Tuesday, January 3

A possible meaning of silence

Anger. colorful. varied. immense. loud. vast. strong. complex and so difficult to grasp that sometimes it leaves me amazed at our ability to feel something so intense.

Often, if someone askd me why I was angry about something at a given moment, they'd be amused. At something so small? So silly?, they'd say. Its the one emotion that I cannot decipher within myself, and the fact that the reasons seem so silly jus aggravates it. While the brain logically explains the whole situation and declares the person in question, innocent, the heart rejects the verdict. N the process of fighting and reasoning with the heart just fans the flame n keeps it going.

Just like love, despair, sorrow, etc, anger cant be expressed fully in words. We do try by shouting, screaming, hurling obscenities, throwing things, saying hurtful things or telling people we hate them. The worst expression of anger, however, is silence. When words arent adequate. They'd just be the tip of the iceberg.

So looks like I'm a little angry. Yes, its silly. n No, I'm not saying anything about it.

No comments: