Friday, September 23

Floating...

Breezed through yet another day...and if I had to go through what I've achieved today, it'll sum up to nothing!

  • FYP lab
  • Lunch
  • FYP lab
  • clean up room
  • lie down for a bit
  • shower
  • dinner
  • study / msn
  • jog
  • shower
  • study
end of day

I have no grip on anything...what did I study? Nothing...Been looking at the same slide for over thirty mins!

Its a weird feeling...Its like being suspended in mid air inside a container...so although you float through the day...you're stuck in the same container! A Stable Colloid stuck in this permanent state of suspension! No grip, no walls that I can follow to find my way to the exit of this entrapment!

Blargh!!!

This post has no direction either...sighh...never mind!

Day over.

1 comment:

sherene said...

Gosh, must get some word-verification thing going, to prevent this comment spamming! Bloody spammers!

Anyway, I know what you feel like...I'm feeling very blah right now too...

And thus ends this blah comment :P