Thursday, March 30

Why try to stay sober when I’m dying here

N this is the story of the Little Devil, the Engineer & the Rainchild!

So its 1 am. And the three of them are sitting in the basement comp lab, studying hard. Wait, The Engineer is actually studying hard, while Little Devil & Rainchild are trying( trying being the key word) to stay sane. But just as they start to concentrate, one of them says something absolutely stupid, which isn’t even remotely funny to the normal world *i.e. the Engineer, hes such a bum!* and they both crack up!

Oh wait, now even the Engineer is cracking stoooopid jokes! Hah! Its contagious I tell you!

As we speak, the Little Devil is revolving on her little revolving chair and is begging the Engineer “can you take me around the lab on this chair, plssss! I wont ask for anything else”

The Rainchild, is recording all this by typing at 100kmph and laughing so hard she’s crying!

The Little Devil got her little joy ride as the Engineer pushed her chair far, but little did she know that he was gonna leave her there. So now she’s whining away too lazy to drag her own chair back!

Okay, the Engineer pulled her back. Now he’s studying.

She says “bloody Rainchild has gone mad. I’m getting serious now. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh”

Now she says : “You know what, I’ll be dying and Rainchild would be typing away on her comp” *that’s because I laughed when she cramped her foot and started screaming!

See, I told you, just as we start to get serious!

So the Engineer is back to his comp.

The Little Devil is gonna *start work*. i.e. opens up MSN messenger!

N its quiet again.

Yeah baby, this is called real-time blogging!

*this is what happens when 3 sleep – deprived, stressed out, n caffeinated souls get together in the middle of the night*

p.s. this has not been re-read or edited. written in 15 mins. dont even try to figure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah there you are. I always seem to forget the link to your blog. :)

oh, and stop infecting serious engineer types. :)

iksha said...

Haha, it was not my fault, it's the caffeine!

N I din do anything, I was merely recording what was going on! The serious engineer types were the ones goofing around! ;)