Tuesday, March 28

I know that they'll be gone when the morning light sings

Time Check : 1:00 PM

Location : FYP lab

Score : Me -1, Tuesday - 0

So far so good. That’s what this day has been like.

Got up surprisingly early at 8 *sheepish smile* and was at lab by 9! Spotted a rather cute guy! *that’s rare on campus* Made pleasant small talk with someone I bumped into in the elevator. This is significant because usually I’m a grouch for 2 hrs after waking up. This phenomenon is also *fondly* known by some as *Morning Meanness*..Thinking along the same lines as morning sickness! Anyhoo! *rolls eyes* I was surprisingly in a good mood! Lots of good morning sms’s had been sent, received and replied to! And all of this done by 9 AM!! Gee, talk about accomplishments!

Then a bit of lab work n a bit of term paper work and a bit of aimless browsing and a bit of chatting! A lot of nail biting, day dreaming, thinking and planning!

Grrrrrrr! Oops, that’s my stomach! Where’s the Little Devil! I’m starved, n she better finish her stupid meeting soon!

Keeping score with today! So far, I seem to be winning! :)

*lunch break*


Time Check : 2:12 AM

Location : Creepy computer lab in the basement of some obscure corner of Engineering Faculty

Score : 1 - 1

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh! Its been a long long day which will end with an even longer walk back to room!

Nothing exciting happened after lunch anyway. Things just kindaa went downhill.

So yeah...

I'm tired.

N it's a tie.



No comments: