Friday, March 24

Only Happy When it Rains

I think the Rain God did get my msg about raining in Jamaica, but he got the destination wrong! Cuz it’s been raining in Singapore for two days instead! Oh maybe he was in an extra generous mood and decided to bless Jamaica AND Singapore! Now that’d be something! Mwahahaha! *I can so picture two idiots stuck in their hotel room playing cards and getting bored.* Okay, I’ll be nice. They can have a beer each while playing cards n snapping at each other!

Yeah yeah! Go ahead and say it! Sour Grapes! Jealous Kid! Whatever! *rolls her eyes*

But it IS unfair! Why do some people get a spring break AND get to travel, while other poor and MORE DESERVING souls get stuck in Singapore for spring break MINUS the actual spring.

Its just wrong! Period. *Dare u disagree?*

Enough about the Jamaican weather!

So the FYP is still stuck! Supervisor’s been busy with his own project, and my samples have been sitting in the fridge laying eggs! And I cant do anything till he processes them. I cant do that on my own because I, a teenie weenie FYP student am not allowed to use particular machine! It’s the only machine in the lab we’re not allowed to use…and I’ve been dying to! *Probably because its right there, and its so off limits! *

All in all, its been a not – so – bad day! Managed to get some work done for other projects! Met someone new, and had a great time! Know them through someone else, and this person wanted to see NUS! So I was a charming little tour guide! *okay, not so charming! But I was just showing them around campus! How charming could I possibly be about that? *

But quite impressed…and had a pleasant evening!

A rather amusing group meeting followed, which started an hour late! Many jokes were cracked, and many teddy bears (MINE) were thrown around, mutilated and abused! Eventually we did manage to get some work done!

Oh, n I bought another bar of Hershey’s Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate! I just end up being in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the exact wrong change in my pocket! Damnnn! But come on, a girl needs her anti – oxidants…errr…chocolate!

I did demand a boy with chocolates, at lunch time today! * boy = potential guy*

But then I changed my mind! One thing at a time! N chocolate takes priority!

*exits to get her Hershey’s, with a huge HUGE grin*

No comments: