Sunday, March 26

I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for

One of my new favorite photographs. Something about it reminds of Valentin from Kiss of the Spider Woman. N Roark from The Fountainhead.

Unfortunately, I’m not talented or artistic enough to have taken this myself. Came across this when I was going through the NG Photography page. Don’t ask!

Speaking of which, this was a rather interesting clip.

*Capturing love through a lens* Never thought about this before, but what would that be like? A mother with a new born? Those oh – so – adorable little girl in frills n little boy in a tux holding hands! A happy couple kissing at the alter?


All of them? None of them?


How exactly do you click at the right moment, zoom in just enough, and contain it all in one frame?

How would something so intangible fit in a glossy piece of paper the size of a postcard?

Jodi Cobb has some pretty interesting things to say! Including how long love lasts, before it just becomes an attachment.


I wonder if its just convenience.

No comments: