Tuesday, August 30

a dessert for two

its over...after 3 weeks, the design project is over! presentation and everything.

I 'll miss it.

Yes, as weird as it sounds, I will miss it! It's an empty feeling. For the past 3 weeks I had a focus, a very well defined and specific focus, that took up all my time, and left little room for anything else. Thankfully. Because now that I am so called *free* I had to figure out way too many things. All the resolutions I had for this semester, all the things that I thought I would do to make this semester a kick - ass one, when everything would be different than the past 6 ones! Getting the FYP started, cleaning up this room, decorating it, etc. etc. etc. Its tiring to even think about it.

Took the easy way out and kept myself occupied since the minute I got back from the presentation. The walk back was awful. I don't remember walking so slowly for along time! But this was particularly painful because I wasn't doing in a particular direction. The general direction was towards my room, but there was nothing more to it. Nothing in particular that I was looking forward to, nothing that I had been waiting to do after the project ended. At least everyday I knew I was headed to the EIT lab and that there were people who I'd meet and things I had to do. I was beginning to enjoy it. It was a good change, a new group of people and a whole new place. Sigh.

Just been chilling and watching really pathetic TV shows with some friends. Then went for supper! N now here.

Thinking about a very depressing dessert : the Apple Crumble at Swensons.

For someone who knows me, this would be a shocking statement. Since when did dessert become depressing for her?? She loves dessert. She lives for dessert. She orders it with a side, as a main course!!!

Well, this particular one is rather depressing cuz it serves two.

After watching a TV show, I suddenly wanted Apple Crumble! Really really wanted it!!! But it serves two. Depressing.

Thats the next change.

Cheers. *raises her bottle of water* to you. Change. & Apple Crumble.

1 comment:

sherene said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! :)
It's a whole new parallel universe to explore, and this is where many have lost and found themselves again :)

Cheers to Change & Apple Crumble, indeed! :)