Tuesday, September 26

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

There are some clichés that I like to believe…such as time heals every wound, and que sera sera. I guess when you have nothing else that can reconcile the conflicts within you, and the cynicism just aggravates the hurt further, these time - honored clichés do provide a sense of comfort, hope, if you will.

Sometimes, I wonder if things are moving too fast, or too slow. Am I planning too far ahead – or not enough? Should I be prepared for the worst or take it as it comes? How do you know when to stop?

Stop working; thinking; asking; giving; expecting; wanting; believing; wishing; understanding; denying; accepting; tolerating; escaping; running; waiting; questioning; searching; answering.

When do you let go of the reins and play it by the ear? When do you let go of the reins and stand up to feel the wind against your face?

I wonder, I do.

1 comment:

Usha said...

truly genuine writing..loved it :)
about the cliche- think its a bit over-rated, some things dont heal with time..they come and go is spasms- the time in between lengthens but the intensity remains