Thursday, July 27

Incomplete

Instead of deleting posts that I’m not ready to publish, I’ve started saying them, in the hope that I will on day go back and complete them. This essentially leaves me with a whole set of unfinished posts, and random word files on my work and personal laptop, with a few lines each. I have unfinished business, but this time, it can’t be helped – because something or the other always comes up and interrupts the chain of thoughts, and it’s extremely difficult to them revive it. A phone call, the washing machine’s buzzer, the doorbell, something or the other. Take now for example – a meeting. In 5 mins. Blarghh! So I better get going, and for once, jus publish the incomplete post. And let’s see if I’ll be able to come back and finish it.

I did have something to say in this post, but someone jus came by and made random small talk, and now I can’t remember what it was!

1 comment:

Shishir said...

haha.. thts interesting ! looks like you took my advice to conserve your thought and even if not it's a gud practice, coz you never know when you would like to come back to that one random thought you misplaced smwhere ....besides time is smthing which you will never have enuf to do all the nothing you want to do. ;)