Thursday, July 20

Bed of Lies

I started to write an entry before sleeping - I typed six different beginnings and promptly deleted them all.

I have made a resolution – to be honest to myself at the end of the day, atleast for a few minutes, before escaping to sleep.

Tonight, I’m being honest. I am slightly overwhelmed by then number of roles I have to play in one day – where each one seems to be more demanding than the previous. Either they have become more exhausting, or I’m simply not up to it. I’m too numb to reconcile with this feeling at the moment. Believe me, I tried, but couldn’t muster up the will to do it. Not yet.

I am going to go to bed with a book. I want the comfort of clearly expressed words and thoughts – so black and solid, laid out neatly, page after page, before I shut my eyes.

1 comment:

Shishir said...

For first, if am still unwelcome..'Sorry'[:(]..and on second thought, never delete what you write, it may not be the best thing to do....

neways..'twas a nice discerning post....