Thursday, April 13

Answer the phone

So, my cell phone is dying on me. Ordinarily, I'd be rejoicing, cuz I get to buy a new one. But not this time, cuz 1. I like this phone; 2. Its not THAT old, 6 months, 3. I'm broke! :) So when it started interrupting all my calls with this extremely annoying static buzz, I started wondering why! Oh come on, Nokias dont die out that fast!

I havent dropped it recently! I haven't flushed it down the toilet either! Then why!

n Then it hit me! Tears! Yeh, so I was crying on the phone for a long enough period of time, that the tears might have gotten in!

*yes yes, go ahead n say it, what a cry - baby! *

Anyhoo, now I'm jus amused at how my phone is probably all salty and damp inside, and frankly, I have heard of a gazillion ways how people have messed up their phones, but this one I havent across too often!

I was told I should open it up and let it dry, except this clever phone has one of those tiny screw thingis holding the front cover in place! N i cant take it apart! Oh well, till then, all calls have been diverted to Little Devil's phone! :)

A trip to the Nokia service center...blargh! :S

Other insignificant things :

  • Today for the first time, my stomach reacted to curry, and not in a good way! It went all acidic n stuff! Now that NEVER happens! I used to be able to eat anything and everything, and not fall sick! *touch wood* Even my bro's cooking!
  • I have this extremely mushy, and thus, annoying song stuck in my head! "Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow "
  • I have been awake for 19 hrs now, without a wink, let alone a nap!
  • There are some mistakes I keep repeating, and never learn! *whack me on the head please*
  • If I don't get back to work now, I'll be the walking definition of *screwed*
As Seether says :

"And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day "

No comments: