Saturday, March 18

Spend your lazy, endless, crazy, days inside my head...

I just ate half a bar of Hershey’s Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate, and I bet by the end of this post, I’d have finished the whole thing. Its just…mmmmmmm…and I’m guilty as charged. It also says on the wrapper that it is a “Natural Source of Flavanol Antioxidants” and god knows how much I need my antioxidants! ;) I’m very particular abt nutrition n health. *yeah rite ;) *

So Im sitting in the study room, surrounded by a gazillion people who seem to be working their asses off. Therefore I chose the strategic seat that faces the wall, atleast I don’t have to stare at the studious ones and feel more guilty than I already am. Damn the chocolate, Damn the discount offer for 2, and damn the friend who offered to split it with me. *Takes another bite*

So its Saturday and I have no plans to go out, cuz it’s high time I study, I’m almost broke, and *sheepish smile* went out for the past two evenings. With the list of things-to-do getting longer and longer, you’d think I’d start working at it. But nahh, no drive, no motivation and just no mood to work. So Im sitting here, eating chocolate, thinking of how the family back home is playing Holi, how much fun the guys are having on their spring break holiday, and how Im sitting n studying *or pretending to.*

As stupid as this seems, I miss being adored, being important, and being the center of someone’s world. Okay, not the center, but being a significant part of someone’s world. Its not like I’m miserable or lonely or not loved. Surrounded by lots of friends and mom dad call often…but sometimes, you just need a little extra something. Large amounts of chocolate can be a substitute at times, but not this time. Its just a coincidence that I happened to have bought it at the same time as I’m writing this.

I was not gonna write the above paragraph. That’s how egoistic Leo’s can be. *More on that some other time* Egoistic enough that they cant express their weaknesses, even on their own blog! They don’t submit, to anyone. Even to anonymity.

Sigh.

Oh, n of course, finished the rest of the chocolate already.


No comments: